|All messages are published
with permission of the sender.
The general topic of this message is Guns/Weapons:
Contact Your Federal Officials
Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard
Sen. Dianne Feinstein
January 3, 2013
Dear representative or to whomever reads this. Asking me a Citizen of the United States of America To pay $200 dollars on a item I have already payed for and having me sign my name on a list with finger prints and pictures like a sex offender is absurd. I am deeply hurt, disgusted and offended buy senator Feinstein actions.
1. Paying added tax for something you already fully payed for and own legally.
2. Ordered to register yourself and your firearm like a sex offender.
3. Told by your government you cant pass a inadament object to your children that you already legally own.
4. Must use a 10 round mag that serves no effect except for added 0.8 seconds of reload time.
5. Thousands of people will lose there jobs and be told all of the above.
I already live in a failing California and must live with the bullet button, 10 round mag, Pinned stock and countless other crappy rules that makes absolute no sense other then to harass the legal gun owner. Forcing me to do the above is a blatant attack and infringement on my 2nd amendment rights not only as a citizen of the United States but a infringement on my rights as a father to tell me what I can and can not give to my sons.
Please do not reinstate the Sportsman rifle ban because the truth is that is what it should be called since Assault rifles have been banned since the NFA act of 1934 and 1986. In 1986 it was made illegal for the ATF to collect the tax on the production of a new machinegun for private use. This eliminated any new (legal) machine guns from entering into the market which in effect was and is a assault weapons ban.
Placentia , CA