|All messages are published
with permission of the sender.
The general topic of this message is Social Security:
Contact Your Federal Officials
Rep. Jeff Denham
Sen. Dianne Feinstein
February 18, 2013
I concur with the following sentiments:
"Excuse the language in this one, but the woman is really mad and probably says what a lot of us would like to sayiii
Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with eio million teats.
Here's a response in a letter from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX... I think she is a little ticked offi
She also tells it like it isi Both political parties have raped our Social Securityi
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straightiiiii
i. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was is years old. I am now 6e).
e. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away
from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 6s to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
s. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent [expletive removed]s" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "[expletive removed]" to your incompetence.
Well, Captain Bull[expletive removed], I have a few questions for YOU:
i. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic so-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
e. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bull[expletive removed], and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.
That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a [expletive removed]. NO, I did not stutter.
P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULTiiii
I have been paying in to the SS system for 4s years "It's my money"-give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checksi"
Riverbank , CA